Location: Home > how much is the mongolia goldmine equipment mfg of

how much is the mongolia goldmine equipment mfg of

Aug 01 2019 Turquoise Hill owns 66 per cent of the Mongolian company that owns the mine Oyu Tolgoi LLC with the Mongolian government owning the other 34 per cent Sovereign risk issues

Inquiry Online

Related Blogs